1. Eat plenty of fiber-rich foods. Foods high in fiber can help you to stay full while eating fewer calories. Examples include fruits, vegetables, beans, nuts, and whole grains.
2. Drink water instead of sugary beverages. Drinking water can help keep you hydrated while helping you to feel full.
3. Avoid processed, sugary snacks. Avoiding processed snacks and unhealthy treats can help you avoid taking in added calories.
4. Perform core exercises. Doing core exercises such as situps, planks, and other exercises that target the abdominal muscles will help tone and strengthen them.
5. Get plenty of sleep. Aim for 7-8 hours of sleep each night to help your body recover from exercise and provide energy for the next day.
6. Perform total body exercises. Doing exercises like squats and lunges will help burn fat throughout your body, including your abdominal area.